Dec. 2015 (Japan)
Gold Award in Auto Sound Web Grand Prix 2015
"Number One for 4th consecutive year in Aftermarket Car Navigation Customer Satisfaction (In-dash Car Navigation Segment)"
- ・Car-specific, large screen car navigation, Big X Series
Alpine was awarded the Gold Award—the top prize in Auto Sound Web Grand Prix 2015 competition, honoring attention-getting products in the Car audio market in 2015.
This award extolled the high-quality sound of the Big X Series again for the fourth consecutive year, since 2012.
Below are some comments on highly rated points:
- - The sound performance nurtured here is even superior to past models. And this year's new product provides the ultimate in accurate sound reproduction with a comfortable listening sensation, regardless of the fact that the basic tendencies and special characteristics of the sound remain unchanged. In particular, the Big X Premium EX10 delivers energetic momentum to the sound. And fills it with intense dynamism and meticulous accuracy.
- - As for specific examples, the power of Eric Clapton's guitar, the smoky, dynamic voice of Cassandra Wilson. The excitement of hearing sounds you want to hear one after another. The ability of the unit to exhaustively express the performance and singing voices of artists as sound is another splendid quality.
- - And the unstinting efforts that were made to transcend the framework of an integrated AV/car navigation unit, such as participation in the development of its component elements, was also exciting. And I had an even deeper feeling like,"Has the sound of navigation head units come so far?"
For evaluations by members who selected the Big X Series, see the "Auto Sound Web Grand Prix 2015" site at the following link.
- [Auto Sound Web]
- - Grand Prix 2015 Gold Award Reasons for selection of Alpine Big X/Big X Premium Series:
- - Auto Sound Web Grand Prix 2015 Round Table,"Talking about Alpine with the Gold Award," for users not needing an external amp: